Portrait and documentary photographer based in Strasbourg, I work for various editorial, corporate, social and cultural institutions. My personal research focuses on cultural identity and global and local social issues.
- 1980 born in Strasbourg, France
- 2006 Graduation in visual communication, and editorial and advertising Art Direction
- Career beginning in print and web graphic design and stock, further focus on event and portrait photography for corporate communication
- 2011 Specialization in editorial and corporate portrait photography
- 2016 Focus on projects promoting diversity and inclusion, and increasing the visibility of vulnerable groups and communities
I speak French, German and English. Available for editorial, corporate and institutional assignments. I'm sharing my time between France, Germany and Belgium. So don't hesitate to contact me if you have a project in any of these countries, or around.
Amnesty International, Agile Business, British Chamber of Commerce of Belgium, CAFA Rso, Carré Noir, ChicMedia, Communauté Urbaine de Strasbourg, Cup Oz Zi, Data Projekt Agency, Deutscher Anwaltverein Strasbourg, Deutsche Presse Agentur GmbH, École Régionale des Avocats du Grand-Est, Emprunte, FM Logistique, HEAR, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, HIMSS Europe, Leclanché GmbH, Maison Booa, Mazars Société d’Avocats, Neinver, Publicis Activ, Scabe Campus, Sofitel-Grande Ile, TheraConseil, Transgene, UNICEF, Université de Strasbourg, Valoris Avocats, Ville d'Ostwald, Wolf Lingerie …